If you are an entrepreneur who thinks that the time has come to promote your company on the Internet , since this can help you achieve more sales, you are in the right place. Many small and medium-sized companies in your sector simply have a website, but do not devote too much attention to promoting and positioning it. Therefore, if you have decided to dedicate a budget to promote your company on the Internet, rest assured that you are going to take a giant leap in front of your competitors.
Lets start by the beginning. How to promote my company on the Internet? Do I have to be on social networks? Do I need to have a blog? Should I invest money in Adwords advertising? How many sales can this type of strategy provide me? Will they always work? We are going to analyze step by step what you should do if you want to promote your business online.
First of all: you need an online strategy
Even if you have a very small budget, it will always be better than nothing. Guerilla marketing is the order of the day. Small details can make your website start to receive many visits and gain customers. But of course, you need to have a consistent online strategy. For that, I recommend you answer these questions first:
- What are the products or services that I want to sell online?
- What advantages do I offer compared to other competitors that I have found in Google? Price, quality, any marketing promotion, discounts …?
- How am I now positioned on Google and where would I like to be? Is it feasible? To find out, try these SEO tools to analyze your website .
- What is my strategy on social media? Am I using them to make promotions and discounts? Do I run contests to generate brand commitment?
- How much web traffic does my website receive? Is it quality traffic? How many of those visits turn into sales and how many do I aspire to get?
Once we have drawn up an online strategy , preferably by timing the marketing actions that we are going to use to promote our website, we will dedicate time to developing those actions and measuring them.
What can I do to promote my business on the Internet
- The first thing is that there is web traffic. Without traffic, there will be no sales. Therefore, an effort must be made to attract attention. Our recommendation is to bet on a blog. If you want to take better advantage of those visits, install the blog inside a directory in your domain. The blog will help you position yourself at the SEO level in the medium and long term.
- Bring traffic from social networks. How many followers do you have on Twitter? How many fans on Facebook? Are most of them your friends, or potential customers? Share the contents of your blog there to attract them to your page. But it also uses social networks to make offers and promotions, things that produce value, not just sell the product. This will help you build a trustworthy brand that can generate sales through its good image, its visibility and friendly treatment of customers.
- Get fast sales with Adwords. If you need quick income, make a landing page and promote it through Google Adwords to get sales. When the benefits have exceeded the investment you are making in Adwords, make the difference and, tachán !, you are making money.
- Optimize your website at SEO and WPO level. Improve page performance ( Web Performance Optimization ) and also apply other on-site and off-site SEO techniques to get your website or online store positioned for certain keywords. This will help you improve Google positions and increase the quality of your page. For that, you can hire the best low cost seo services for small business.
By following a coherent strategy, you will be able to have visits, that those visits navigate your website, get them to become customers and finally try to retain them, for example, through promotions and discounts distributed through an electronic newsletter or newsletter.
All this must be measured through a Google Analytics account , as well as other tools for measuring social networks, so that we can make decisions according to these positions.
Do you need help promoting your company on the Internet ? Do you want us to advise you personally on how you can promote your website to get more sales? Let us Help you!